By Popular Demand!
If you have been to Israel, our new Adults Only Revisitors Tour will reveal an Israel that most tourist never see. Our amazing itinerary will expose you to new sites and experiences and take you off the beaten path to show you Israel like you've never seen it before. Our carefully chosen hotels offer you the finest accommodations in Israel including the brand new Isrotel Beresheet Hotel overlooking the Ramon Crater. The Beresheet was chosen by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the best new hotels!
It's time to return - There's so much more to see!
- Weizmann Institute of Science - VIP tour
- Yitzhak Rabin Center – Life and works of the assassinated Prime Minister
- Kibbutz Yad Mordechai – Famous for its role in the War of Independence and home to the Warsaw Ghetto uprising museum
- Ramat Hanadiv – Nature Park and memorial to Baron Edmond de Rothschild
- Lunch with the Druze – Enjoy their hospitality and cuisine
- Beit Shearim – The fascinating catacombs
- Tzipori – See the beautiful mosaic “Mona Lisa of the Galilee
- Safed - Spend the afternoon in this fabulous city of mysticism and artisans
- Qumran Caves – Where the “Dead Sea Scrolls” were found
- Jeep tour of the Ramon Crater - Unparalleled geological formations
- Avdat – Remains of the ancient Nabatean City built along the spice route
- Kibbutz Sde Boker – Home of Prime Minister David Ben Gurion
- Ein Gedi – Spectacular oasis near the Dead Sea
- City of David – Archeological Park situated at the place where King David established his kingdom and the birthplace of the city of Jerusalem.
- Burnt House & Herodian Mansions – Explore these remains of Jerusalem during the time of the Second Temple
Please call us for a full detailed brochure with day to day itinerary.
We always send you the exact itinerary - never a sample!
12 Day - Adults Only Revisitors Tour
- 3 Nights Tel Aviv
Stretched along the beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean, Israel's largest city is home to wonderful museums, restaurants and shopping
- 2 Nights Haifa
Our perfect tour of the North includes Haifa, Beit Shearim, Tzipori and Safed,
- 2 Nights Mitzpe Ramon
Touring of Qumran, Ramon Crater, Sde Boker, and Kibbutz Hakikar all while staying at the incredible Isrotel Beresheet Hotel
- 3 Nights Jerusalem
See the sights you didn’t see the first time around in a city of overwhelming emotions and beauty
Includes: Hotel Accommodations, Full buffet breakfast daily, 7 dinners, 1 Lunch at Druze Village, Comprehensive itinerary via luxury air conditioned motor coach, Licensed IDT Israeli guide and driver, Arrival & Departure transfers on tour dates, Porterage, Entrance Fees, and Hotel taxes and service charges.